Clearances - Parent / Volunteers
Anyone interested in becoming a parent volunteer in the Penns Manor Area School District must submit current clearances to the District prior to volunteering. All clearances for volunteers are free provided that you apply as a volunteer, and have been a resident of the State of Pennsylvania for the last 10 years.
You can obtain the required clearances by clicking on the links to the right, or visit the Administrative Office for a packet. Please submit the clearance documents to any of the offices within the District.
For questions and/or additional information, you may contact
Mrs. Julie Miller at (724) 254-2666, Ext 4951
or by email at email@example.com.
OBTAINING VOLUNTEER CLEARANCES
It is the District's policy that all initial clearances be within one year of the date they were obtained. Once on file, clearances are good for five years.
The following clearances are required:
- ACT 34 - PA Criminal History Record (FREE - If filed as a volunteer)
- ACT 151 - PA Child Abuse History Clearance (FREE - If filed as a volunteer)
- Volunteer Affidavit (can be used if you have been a resident of the State of Pennsylvania for the past 10 years)
- ACT 114 - FBI Fingerprinting (If you are unable to use the Volunteer Affidavit, be sure to follow the instructions to the right)
- Visit the IdentoGO Website
- Select Digital Fingerprinting
- Enter Service Code 1KG6XN - School District Employees
- Complete the online registration form
- You will proceed with your results and an acceptable photo ID to an Enrollment Agency to complete the fingerprinting process.
- Please present the District with your UEID number