TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER - Please read all instructions carefully
Anyone interested in becoming a volunteer for the Penns Manor Area School District must submit the following documents to the District Office prior to volunteering.
- All clearances for volunteers are free provided that you apply as a volunteer, and have been a resident of the State of Pennsylvania for the last 10 years.
- It is the District's policy that all initial clearances be within one year of the date they were obtained. Once on file, clearances are good for five years.
- If you prefer, paper forms are also available, but please be aware that applications submitted via U.S. Mail may take several weeks to be processed. Applying online is highly recommended.
- Volunteers must have the consent of the Administration and coach/program director. Their name will then be submitted to the Board of Education for approval.
- All volunteers must submit a new letter of interest and be approved each year prior to the beginning of the sport/program they are assisting with.
For questions and/or additional information, you may contact
Mrs. Julie Miller at (724) 254-2666, Ext 4951
or by email at [email protected]
ACT 114 Service Code & Further Instructions
- Visit the IdentoGO Website
- Enter Service Code 1KG6XN - School District Employees
- Complete the online registration form
- You will proceed with your results, payment and an acceptable photo ID to an Enrollment Agency to complete the fingerprinting process.
- Once fingerprinted at the enrollment agency, you will receive a receipt with an UEID number. Please submit a copy of this receipt to the District Office.
Board Policy #916